Why Become a Member?
Membership of Bournemouth 2026 Trust
- Raises your profile
- Saves you money
- Helps you keep up with local changes
- Provides you will opportunities to bid for contracts
- PR opportunities for you and your organisation
- Gives you the opportunity to be an influencer
Our events have been described as 'informative, challenging, practical, inspiring and fun', so why not join us and get involved in making our beautiful town a better place to live in.
Membership benefits are:
- It will raise your profile by participating at free networking and information days, training events, workshops and our annual conference. (These events are chargeable to individuals members and non-members. The annual conference is free to paying organisation members, however we ask for a small fee from individual members if they are staying for the lunch)
- You will save money by using our ready-made network for you to communicate with
- You can use our events, newsletter, social media and website as a means of consulting our diverse range of members at no extra charge
- You will have opportunities to be an influencer and build your local professional and community network
- You can keep up with local changes at our events and through our newsletter
- Our events programme will help you to share information either as a presentation, as part of our ‘sharing quick news’ segment or one to one using our networking refreshment breaks that we always build into our events
- Notification of contract opportunities - we will give our members first opportunity to bid for contracts before widening the opportunity to others
- PR opportunities - send your press releases or event information for inclusion in the Bournemouth 2026 e-newsletter, it will also be added to the news or events section of our website
- Use of our Social Media channels - we are on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Use our Social Media sites to post news and events
As a member you will:
- Receive a Bournemouth 2026 Trust membership certificate
- Be able to use the Bournemouth 2026 membership logo (within guidelines)
- Have information about your organisation published on Bournemouth 2026 website, individual members will simply have their name published.
- Receive a regular e-newsletter with news from the Trust and members
- Be able to nominate individual members as Trustees/Directors (must be 18 or over)
- Have 1 vote at annual general meeting for Trustees/Directors appointment, and to influence policy and procedural decisions
For full supporting members your name and logo will be published on the Bournemouth 2026 website home page and you can use the Trust logo on your own publicity (within guidelines). Visit Membership Terms & Conditions for more information.
Membership fees and donations help to cover the costs of running events, meetings and communications. The membership registration also enables the collection of donations to Bournemouth 2026 Trust and gift aid from individuals if they wish.
If you need any help, give us a call on 01202 392053 or email email@example.com